The best in the market
NWD water decals
Posterama NWD water decals are more cost-efficient and require less labor, resulting in shorter production times and lower costs.
After application visual inspection and drying can be done immediately at 80º Celsius. After drying the strippable foil of Posterama decals can be easily removed. This means that there is no need for chilling or long waiting times after the oven.
In-line removal immediately before applying the clear coat is a standard procedure. As a result, Posterama water decals can reduce overall production time by at least 4 hours compared to the competition's decals.
Watch the video to the right or above and see that the NWD water decal is not only an innovative quality product, but also an economically smart solution.
- the most cost-efficient:
- guaranteed 3 years processing;
- very simple processing;
- minimal cycle time and less space consumption in production by warmly removing strip coating:
- inline (so not stretching intermediate on carts),
- no cooling zone needed
- ultra-thin, therefore superb optical qualities;
- flexible, therefore suitable for double-curved surfaces;
- minimally heat resistant up to 210℃ for 30 minutes;
4 processing steps:
- decal is applied to the product using pure water;
- frame with decals is dried;
- in-line, the strip coating is removed;
- transparent powder coating or 2K coating is applied.
Lower costs due to efficiency
The NWD water decal distinguishes itself from all competing products by much shorter cycle times, less space consumption in the paint shop and a much longer processability. The total costs of decorating are therefore significantly lower than with competing products. That's what we mean by next level.
Contact & information
Do you have a question about one of our products or techniques? Or would you like to receive a quote?
Please feel free to contact us.